Back to University and College - Helpful Resources
August 27, 2018
Lloyd with the Gryphon Statue
It’s back to school season and post-secondary students are getting ready for the fall semester and everything that is to come.
For students starting their first year, I want to welcome you to our community. Guelph is a caring and compassionate community that I hope will soon enough feel like your second home.
For those returning to Guelph, welcome back!
The Government has many tools to help students plan and pay for post-secondary education. I have included links below that outline some of the federal programs and services available to help you navigate your post-secondary journey including:
- Information on how federal education savings incentives can help families save for their children’s post-secondary education
- Information on how grants and bursaries can help you pay for post-secondary education
- Information on how government student loans can help you pay for post-secondary education
- Information on merit-based scholarships for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral studies
- Mental health helpines and resources available to all Canadians
If you have questions about the subjects above or any other questions related to back to school, I encourage you to visit Canlearn.ca or contact my office.
We are here to help.
Member of Parliament for Guelph
Tel: (519) 837-8276 Fax: (519) 837-8443
40 Cork St E, Guelph, ON N1H 2W8