If at any point you need further assistance, my highly qualified staff is always willing to help you or answer any questions you may have. Please contact our office at lloyd.longfield@parl.gc.ca.

Please note that we are only able to assist with services offered by the federal government. For services offered by provincial or other governments, please contact their offices directly.