The Vaccine Community Innovation Challenge is now open!
March 22, 2021
The Vaccine Community Innovation Challenge is now open, and it encourages individuals and/or groups across Canada to help promote vaccine confidence in their communities and ecnoruage continued complaince with our public health measures. To participate, I encourage you to submit your communications proposals for creative and innovative campaigns that engage diverse audiences.
There will be 20 finalists who will each receive $25,000 to create and implement their campaign. At the end of the campaign, one winner will receive a grand prize of $100,000.
Eligible applicants include:
- Indigenous organizations or groups
- not-for-profit voluntary organizations
- unincorporated groups, societies and coalitions
- individuals or groups capable of conducting public health activities
- organizations and institutions supported by provincial and territorial governments, such as schools, post-secondary institutions, public health organizations, etc.
The deadline to submit a proposal is April 9, 2021 at 3pm EST.
To learn more about who can apply and how to submit your proposal, click here.